Monday, July 7, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome, welcome. Thanks for dropping by. I guess you could say that I am kinda a blog addict. I've moved through about five different blogs in that last five years, each with its own purpose and voice. It started in 2008 with For My Four which I used to vent about motherhood, my daughter's autism diagnosis, and to connect with other like-minded mothers. Next I started a series of literary blogs, each based on a novel I was working on. Then my sister and I dreamed up Fifi's Fat Farm where I attempted to provide fitness inspired content, healthy recipes, and maybe some workout tutorials. The outcome? Each blog felt lacking, fell somehow short of the desired goal. Why? I can only guess, but I think it had something to do with lack of balance. You see, I am nothing if not genuine. I must present a balance of my personality, not just one side of who I am. And so here we are with Read, Run, Radiate. I hope to share a blend of faith, family, fitness, and fiction. Truly.
Everything is better when you radiate sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, radiate some sunshine over here.